Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Top Children's Sports Book of 2019 Pt. 1

Derek J. Kenmuir is a Best Selling Author across Canada and some parts of the USA. In the early months of 2019 two of his children's picture books ranked in the Top 100 on Amazon. The best thing is they both ranked in the Top 10. If you have a sports lover in your family, check out these two great books by Derek J. Kenmuir. 


 
What If My Soccerball Was Alive? 
Originally released on April 16, 2019
Highest Rank on Amazon #1
(Purchase It On Amazon)





What If My Basketball Was Alive? 
Originally released on Feb 24, 2019
Highest Rank on Amazon #1



With honorable mention, Derek's third book, Why My Brother Is The Perfect Teammate that he wrote and illustrated back in 2017 hit the Top Five alongside What If My Basketball Was Alive? at the same time. 




Why My Brother Is The Perfect Teammate
Originally released on Mar 2, 2017
Highest Rank on Amazon #1


No comments:

Post a Comment